Tuesday 22 January 2013

Entertainment

Entertainment

Online games and computers are not the only entertainment that has been changed in technology, radios and television are type of media witch have changed some as I can remember, the first point I would like to make about the television is that for a long time the only colour the TV was displaying was black and white. I’m only 18 but  I remember so many movies in black and white even now a days sometime you might see films in black and white and you  know immediately it must be a very only film. Not only the way movies are presented then and now has changed but also the television on its own had changed, before there was a TV called analogue TV, and they looked like this

If you would like to change a program the only way to do so was to twist one on the regulation button, same if you wanted to volume the TV up. When now a days you have a TV where you don’t need to use a remote anymore you can talk to it and it also react to your movements. I have one of these TV’s at home and I love how you don’t have to reach for the remote every time you want to change channel to a different one, I know it’s very lazy side of me but it shows how people are trying to make the technology so clever so that people don’t have to do a lot to actually use it. The machine is doing everything for the user.

Apart from the TV we treat the radio as a type of entertainment as well, as the analogue TV there was an analogue radio, I don’t really remember how it worked but I know there was a regulator and you had to look for the station very carefully where now-a-days all you have to do is press one button a the radio will find a station for you.  

Every single analogue has been changed to digital. Another change from analogue to digital is a simple clock.
Before the digital we had to read the clock, where know it shows us exactly the minutes and sometimes even the seconds. I know people how don’t really know anymore how to read the analogue clock.


No comments:

Post a Comment